Thursday, March 17, 2005

Computers in Libraries: for those of us who didn't make the trip

I've been loving all the post from bloggers at Computers in Libraries--although it makes me wish I had gone this year, I can't thank them all enough for the up-to-date posts and overviews of the presentations! And since the data is streaming out gradually as folks attend different presentations, make new connections, meet new people, it's almost like I'm there--or at least way better than scanning through the presentation slides after the fact.

Some of my favorites so far:

LibraryWebChic's post on Social Networking Software (because I wish I could have been there, and then had a list of everyone else who attended/is interested in colloborating on ideas for public libraries...)

InfoToday's Blog & overview of the conference

Dave King's posts on Stephen Abram's tech innovation presentation

Michael Stephen's posts & pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home