Another Lazy Post, or Moby-Dick is taking all my "free" time
1. What color are your kitchen plates?
White with navy trim. It’s Denby Baroque.
2. What book are you reading now?
Moby-Dick, of course….(again)
3. What's your favorite board game?
4. Favorite magazine?
I’m a magazine slut. Not counting all the magazines/journals I read at work (Online, Computers in Libraries, Library Journal, ALA, LITA, PLA, etc...), I personally subscribe to FastCompany, Lucky, Marie Claire, Food and Wine, and Shape…
5. Favorite smell?
I lost all of my sense of smell after my concussion last year (long story)…and I gradually regained about a 1/4…now the fact I can smell anything at all thrills me. Green peppers smell terrific because they smell pretty much like they used to. I can’t smell things like chocolate or coconut…It sucked to not be able to smell anything…
6. Least favorite smell?
See number 5.
7. What's the first thing you're thinking in the morning?
I love my bed. I love my job. Choices suck.
8. When you come out of your house and you realize it's raining what's your first response?
Yum. I love the rain.
9. Favorite color?
Blue…black…and yellow…and purple….and pink…and white (even if it’s not a color)….oh, and green…ok…pretty much any color…
10. Least favorite color?
See number 9.
11. How many rings before you answer the phone?
If I want to talk: ½. Otherwise, I don’t pick up.
12. Future children's names?
Daisy, Eudora, Walker, Cady, Quentin, and Ishmael
13. Favorite alcoholic drink?
It’s a context thing. Wine with dinner. Rum on the beach. Martinis at clubs, and beer, beer everywhere.
14. What is your sign and birthday?
Libra, Oct. 20. Can’t you tell because I’m oh-so balanced?
15. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Of course! You mean other people don’t?
16. If you could have any job what would it be?
17. If you could have any color hair what would it be?
Jet black like Betty Page, but that would just be silly. If I could have my hair color with eternal highlights I’d be happy.
18. Is the glass half full or half empty?
It’s either overflowing or desert dry. There is no in-between.
19. Do you like lemonade?
I like the idea of lemonade. It’s too sweet to actually drink.
20. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys?
Absolutely. I type faster than I talk. I’d make a great secretary. ; )
21. What's under your bed?
22. What is your favorite number?
23. What is your single biggest fear?
24. Favorite song?
Too many to name…
25. Super Bowl ads, love 'em or hate 'em?
26. Ketchup or mustard?
Mustard—but only on real brats with real kraut
27. If people could describe you with one word what word would you want that to be?
28. Name something you always wanted as a child but never got.
A tree house
29. Favorite soft drink?
30. Name one good thing you did today.
Hmmm…is that a philosophical question? Is working 12 hours a good thing?
31. Favorite High School Subject?
32. What screen saver is in your computer?
Photos of my nieces
33. Burger King or McDonald's?
34. Favorite pet?
I love all my pets, but my dog, Seka, is my baby. She’s sleeping beside me now.
35. Vacation beach or mountains?
Yes. Oh, yes.