Monday, December 26, 2005

Quick look back, long look forward

Where have I been and where am I going...I'm still in the midst of family Christmas celebrations, but as I steal away from the festivities, I'm going to think about what's happened in 2005 and what I'm looking forward to in 2006. More posts to follow.

It's been an amazing year. Much has been really challenging as we've worked to build the Web Content Team, select a new content management solution to manage our 9-site, 2,000+ page JoCoWeb World, to not just think about answers, inspiration, interaction, and engagement, but to actually make all that happen, and oh, to not just do all this in a void, but to build excitement and interest and engagement among library staff and community members as well. Oh, yeah...and I'm supposed to find some balance, too...

I am incredibly lucky to work with truly amazing people who love all this stuff too. As I'm in here in Knoxville, they are getting ready to host the first ever JoCoLibrary Winter Gaming Tournament tomorrow...how cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home