Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The lazy post revenge

Why are these lazy posts so addictive? I love the comparative nature...I can't help but think this is hopelessly self indulgent, but since Veggie, EDH, Capt. Redbeard, & Blue indulged, I can't help but play...sometimes I'm a joiner.

1. FIRST NAME? Erica

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No...but if I had been born a little later, I might have been named Sunshine...after the character in Little Big Man.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I plead the 5th. I will be overwhelmed one second, and then in a blink, I'm on top of the world. I'm totally manic.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? when I take the time to write...like Blue, my fingers think faster on keyboards

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ick "lunch meat" sounds awful...ok...turkey can be good...if it's prepared right

6. KIDS? nope

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course--I'm freakin' charming. ;)

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I kept one religiously until I got married. I have a husband--why do I need a journal?

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh..never. Promise.

10.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd like to think so...

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope--kick off wherever I sit down...I suck to live with...

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG, PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? It depends on the day.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? strawberry or anything with real fruit (it's one of the few things I can really taste...you'd be surprised how much the "taste" of ice cream is tied to your ability to smell it)

16. SHOE SIZE? 9

17. RED OR PINK? yes

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm obsessive and unbalanced.

9. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Gram...but she died when I was 14... you'd think I'd get used to it.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Blue soccer shorts and no shoes

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? biscotti

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Music from Love Actually

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Greenish-blue (if i remember correctly)

25. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh herbs in my garden...I love the sage...when you can't smell much, but you can smell something, it's amazing...

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my little brother in ny

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Confidence

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Like Erin, I love my co-workers

29. FAVORITE DRINK? It depends on my mood...

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Basketball--it is the closest thing I have to religion

31. HAIR COLOR? Blondish (it depends how much i've paid for highlights)

32. EYE COLOR? Greenish-blue (if I remember correctly)

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yep...since I was in 8th grade

34. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza...anytime, anywhere

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy endings with a twist...can't stand scary movies

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Love Actually (on right now)

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? yes

39. HUGS OR KISSES? yes...but only from a handful of people

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? can you really have just one? I like most anything with fruit and flakey crusts

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Camera-Gal

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Camera-Gal

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? To Kill A Mockingbird

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At home: Navajo sun; At work: jayhawk

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don't think I watched anything on tv

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the tide, rain, sea lions at Monterey, Emma & Claire laughing, coffee pouring, pretty much anything that comes out of my iPod...

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? are you kidding? Beatles--no contest

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? U.S.V.I.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have lots of bar tricks that I cultivated after many years of practice...my art teacher once said there's no such thing as talent; only practice...I don't agree with the idea of no talent, but I agree that you won't be great at anything unless you practice...oh, and I can touch my tongue to my nose...that's all talent (or you know...weird mutant genes)

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oct 20, Lawrence, KS

5 Comments:

Blogger DaddyMan said...

Bwah hah hah hah...the corruption continues. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger scott said...

of course--I'm freakin' charming. ;)

Heh.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Kelly Sime said...

Why am I most likely and least likely to respond? What does that mean?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

"Why am I most likely and least likely to respond? What does that mean?"

...you're an enigma

10:51 AM  
Blogger edh said...

when I was small, I used to think people were saying "an eegma" and I would wonder what an eegma was. I also thought that when people were running errands they were "running erins." I was really worried about that for a good long while :)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home